Friday, September 3, 2010

In Which They Make A Great Pair


Season 2, Episode 19
The Spaceman in a Crater

Another one with not all that much.

But, there's always something. Like this:
BOOTH: Did you eat yet?
BRENNAN: I said I'd wait. How did you know that James would tell me?
BOOTH: Oh, man loves his wife. He may not be strong, but he has a conscience.
BRENNAN: See, I can't tell that stuff.
BOOTH: And I can't tell the difference between coral and bone, so I guess we make a great pair.

First off, ok, technically we know that they get together and go out to eat after cases, because there have only been a thousand scenes in which they do just that, but still, it's cute, seeing him come to get her so they could go to eat. Heeheehee. <3

But anyway. She can't tell that stuff. He can't tell between coral and bone. So they make a great pair.
And they're openly acknowledging to each other that the other has skills they lack, and that's what makes their partnership. Of course, they've acknowledged this before, but rarely they acknowledged all three of the separate things in the same vicinity, one after another, coming to the neat close of it all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't mention the part right after. Right after he says "so I guess we make a great pair," he says...wait for it, "speaking of marriage..." and his face that he said that is priceless. Freud anyone?

    Also, I'm reading all these from the beginning and it's soo much fun! Great job! Can't wait for you to finish season 7 and start 8!!

    ReplyDelete