Monday, August 23, 2010

In Which We Explain What The Hell This Is About


I recently saw a tweet someone wrote that was retweeted by Hart Hanson.

It was this:

“Anthropologically speaking, Booth and Bones should be together.”

If you don't agree with this statement, you might as well stop reading this right now, because we have no more to say to each other.


I'm Leila. I'm a fan of the TV show “Bones”. I believe Booth and Bones are one of the greatest TV couples (or, should-be couple, as of now) in the history of television. This past season has been completely earth-shattering for not only our beloved couple, but for us loyal viewers, as we have gained new information about said couple's past. Because of all this, I thought it'd be interesting to recount and reanalyze Booth and Bone's relationship up to this point, episode by episode, from this perspective, knowing everything that has happened.

I will be posting blogs for multiple episodes per day, as to have them all done by the season 6 premiere on September 23rd.

So, Bones fans, join me on this blog-tastic journey, as we recount just how the hell these two crazy kids ended up here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,there! Can you friend me. Are you in LJ too? It seems you are as big a BB fan as I am! How can I follow your blog.I have not done it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on LJ! Tell me your lj username, and I'll friend you.
    I actually don't know how you'd follow it, as in get alerts to new posts or whatever. I'll be posting a few episodes every day until the new season starts, and once it does, I'll post an entry for each episode as it airs, probably on the Saturday or Sunday after it airs, so you can just bookmark it and check it every now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete