Friday, September 3, 2010

In Which THEY SING

Season 2, Episode 18
The Killer in the Concrete

Fun fact, Billy Ray McKenna (the killer in this episode) is the name someone who works on the show. Can't remember what he does, I just remember seeing the name on the credits one day and being like, “Oh, that's where they got that name from!” Haha.

FANGIRL MOMENT: Heeheehee, when she's looking at his tooth. They manage to make every little thing they do (that doesn't have epic amounts of ~meaning~ behind it) cute and hilarious.

I feel the need to point out that Brennan, distraught over the fact that Booth is missing, goes to the diner, their place. She doesn't sit where they normally sit, but still... the significance of her being that diner is much too much for a sentimental sap like me.

Again, this is an episode that focuses mostly on a different situation character-wise (Brennan and her dad) (which, again, is good because the past couple episodes were very B&B heavy).

Even so, the end. THE END.
Them singing “Keep on Tryin'” at the diner.

OK, SOMEONE JUST STOP THEM ALREADY. THEY ARE TOO CUTE FOR EXISTANCE. SERIOUSLY.

I've been drinkin' now
just a little too much
and I don't know how
I can get in touch with you
There's only one thing for me to do

it's to keep on tryin'
to get home to you

<3

1 comment:

  1. I just started watching these again with my hubby in preparation for season 6, and I just watched this episode last night. One non-B/B thing I picked up on this time that seemed completely innocent to me the first time around - When Zack pesters Cam to let him clean the bones because she doesn't need the soft tissue any longer, as she's throwing her gloves away she mutters "Igor" under her breath. How's that for foreshadowing?!?

    BTW, I've really enjoyed reading these. You're doing a great job. Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete