Thursday, September 1, 2011

In Which It's Summer So I Don't Post, Excluding RIGHT NOW

Ok. Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely summer and aren't becoming TOO impatient for Bones to come back juuuust yet ;)

So here's the dealio: I have been reading the comments I've been getting all hiatus, I promise you - but between working all summer and moving into a new place, I haven't had too much free time.

However, soon I'll be posting a mid-hiatus update post, responding to a lot of the great points I've heard people make about episodes this summer, and going back to some old episodes and adding new thoughts about said episodes in relation to the fact that Booth and Brennan are now having a child together (holy shit that is a thing that is happening.)

So look for that within the next few weeks.

That's all for now. Happy Hiatus-ing! ("as if that's possible", I know, but it's not too much longer!)

4 comments:

  1. hiya Leila :) was always going to post after the finale, but went into a self imposed hibernation for a while.

    but now I'm back and would love to banter with some Leila logic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - should've added that it's Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leila, Leila, you can come back now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leila, where are you? :-)

    ReplyDelete