Wednesday, September 8, 2010

In Which He Knows All Her Passwords


Season 3, Episode 6
The Intern in the Incinerator

His knowing of all her passwords?
TOO PERFECT. IN A GOOD WAY.

<3

BOOTH: You were hoping that it was gorgonzola. (they take the shots)
BRENNAN: Gormogon.
BOOTH: Ah! So you admit it!
BRENNAN: Accidentally! Does- does that count?
BOOTH: Yes. Look, all the scientists and the squints and the eggheads, they wanted it to be a serial killer so it wouldn’t be one of them.
BRENNAN: Them?
BOOTH: You.
BRENNAN: Me?
BOOTH: One of you. You were all offended that it was one of you.
BRENNAN: You know what? I am offended.
BOOTH: I just said that. (pours another shot)
BRENNAN: I’m offended! Because . . .
BOOTH: Because you were betrayed by one of your own.
BRENNAN: Yes. Are you going to betray me?
BOOTH: No. (they toast)
BRENNAN: Nonetheless, I shall be vigilant. (they take the shots)
BOOTH: “Nonetheless”? (they laugh)
BRENNAN: I’m not gonna’ have a headache tomorrow, am I?
BOOTH: Well, we’re gonna’ find out. Hodgins and Jack, they do their experiments. We do ours. (they toast) To Gorgonzola.
BRENNAN: Gormogon. (they take the shots, sit the cups down and before Brennan can crush hers, it falls of the table)
BOOTH: You missed. (laughs)

The only thing better than Drunk!Booth, is Drunk!Booth and Drunk!Brennan.

Oh my gosh, “Are you going to betray me?”

He won't betray her. He says “no” more definitely than he's said anything on the whole show.

He'll never betray Bones.

She'll be vigilant, nonetheless, because that's Bones. She can't trust.
But he won't betray her.

(well, that can be argued, depending on your definition of "betrayal", which we'll examine later on)

No comments:

Post a Comment