Wednesday, May 4, 2011

To my lovely awesome kickass readers:

Again, I am still alive. Just insanely busy. And I don't think I'm going to be able to watch and post about this week's episode when it actually airs, either. BUT, I will DEFINITELY be caught up by the time the season finale rolls around. I move this Sunday and catching up on the episodes and posts is at the top of my to-do list, definitely. By either next Monday or Tuesday, I'll be all caught up, so be on the look out for those posts :)

10 comments:

  1. With your comments each new Bones episode taste better, but we can wait :-)

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait ofr your take on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the other person said, I can't wait for your take on this one either! There's lots of juicy stuff for you to work with, and I'll admit, as I was watching it, part of me was thinking, "I wonder what Leila is going to make of all this."

    Good luck with the moving!

    - Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE.. have you seen the trailer for 'the hole in the heart' yet??
    i damn near had a heart attack watching just the ad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your posts for the episodes. Hope the moving goes well.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to read your reviews!!
    good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg maybe you can give your thoughts on the promo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the move is going/has gone well!

    Looking forward to your thoughts on this ep!
    and the promo!!!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're lucky that these eps have been great and I haven't needed some Leila perspective to get me through the week ;)
    Good luck with the move. Our place goes to auction this weekend so will be thinking of you too :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your move went well.
    Cant wait to read your comments on this Episode and
    The Promo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete